A sixth-generation family business, Lobmeyr first opened its doors in Vienna in 1823. At the forefront of Austrian/Bohemian crystal production, the brand has a multi-faceted tradition of innovation. Its glasses are still mouth-blown, cut, engraved and polished by hand. Its chandeliers are the stuff of legend. Lobmeyr’s legacy with the world’s leading designers, architects, and artists begins with the 19th-century masterminds of Vienna’s Ringstrasse and the pioneers of the Modern Movement and continues to today.